When to Choose Offline Payments
The easiest way to pay for your subscription is, of course, PayPal, but what if you need extras or automate your payments?
then choose the offline payment option.
1. Your payments are done automatically (cancel anytime), so your service is not unavailable by accident.
2. You get a monthly (VAT) invoice if you need one.
3. You can pay through PayPal, Credit Card, bank transfer, Bitcoin, iDeal (EU customers).
4. You have a Helpdesk account created the same time.
5. You can login your invoices account with Facebook, Google or Twitter.
6. You will have access to promo codes, when available.
7. You will have access to the affiliate program, when available.
Sign up for Offline billing here
Please note that offline billing accounts are set up manually, expect up to one hour for the changes to reflect your plan.
Submitting your order through the buy now button does not reflect your current status, you need to sign up with the link below.